Roy Beck is a former journalist and anti-immigration activist. He is the founder of the Minuteman organization, which patrols the US-Mexican border to prevent illegal immigration. As an advocate against what he views as unlimited mass migration, Beck has been outspoken on his views on how immigrants are impacting America and Europe. He has been quoted as saying: My friends, we’ve been sold a bill of goods by politicians, churches, media, and our educational system. We are being told that there are no walls around our freedom, but there are, in fact, walls all around us. Borders do exist.
- Roy Beck has served as the communications director for Governor Pete Wilson at the California Department of Housing and Community Development. He was the executive director for Californians for Population Stabilization (CAPS), a pro-immigration group that helped passage Proposition 187 in California.
Later in 1993, Roy Beck created an immigration reform lobby group – Californians for Population Stabilization.
- Roy Beck and his organization, Californians for Population Stabilization (CAPS), were responsible for the passage of Proposition 187 in California by collecting 734,000 signatures to put it on the ballot in 1994. Proposition 187 was passed in 1994 to deny public services such as healthcare and education to illegal immigrants. However, it was overturned in 1999 by federal judge Mariana Pfaelzer.
- In 1997, Beck created a national network of groups called the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). Roy Beck’s name has been linked to illegal immigration and advocating for the abolition of borders in various U.S. court cases involving Arizona’s immigration policies, specifically SB 1070.
- Roy Beck is the founder of NumbersUSA, an American organization that seeks to reduce immigration into the United States. He is the founder of NumbersUSA, an American organization that seeks to reduce immigration into the United States.
- His group’s goal is to reduce immigration into the U.S., focusing on refugee resettlement and family-based immigration. Roy Beck is known for his charismatic personality. He has gained a lot of media attention because of his outspoken views on mass migration, illegal immigrants, and refugees entering the U.S. and Europe.
Roy Beck’s views have been controversial as he advocates for the abolition of borders. His opinion has been strengthened by his twofold experience in California working for Californians for population stabilization, an organization that helped pass Proposition 187.
Follow this page on Twitter, for related information.
More about Beck on https://ideaspace.com/player/roy-beck/